Our goal is to promote SLO County FARMsteading skills & practices via educational experiences, events & gatherings at pop-up FARMsteading classrooms held at local farms, ranches & Ag related venues.
The intrigue is for guests to have the opportunity to participate in classes in a variety of locations, allowing them to experience hands on amongst our locally grown and made!! We will also feature a mercantile at each class that will be stocked with items found within the teachings including all the materials needed to DIY back at your own FARMstead!
We have a few ideas growing for classes & events coming soon in 2016:
- Worm Fest @ Black Diamond Vermiculture ~ April 10
- Earth Day ~ April 23
- Earth Day Wine Down: Plant Your Palate 2 @ Windrose Farm ~ April 24
- Central Coast Cheese Tour: Get Your Goat, and Sheep Too! ~ May 15
- Pasture to Plate: All About Lamb ~ June 11
Grow Your Own Spa ~ July 10
Making Marmalades & Jammin’ Jams
- Garlic Throw Down ~ July 30-31
- Central Coast Beef & Wine Festival ~ August 6
- All About Olive Oil
Heirloom Tomato Festival at Windrose Farm ~ Sept. 24-25
- Holiday Infusions ~ Nov. 20
And much more!
Interested in hosting a Pop-up Event at your location? Give us a call!
It's the best way to get updates and discounts for all our events and classes